- Ability Tax Group - Tax, trust and estate services for people with disabilities in Canada.
- Barclays - Booklet on banking for customers with learning disabilities.
- Disability Awareness Scholarship - MilitaryVALoan.com offers scholarships in support of disability awareness. Every year, a prospective or current college student is selected to receive a $1,000 scholarship to help with the costs associated with attending school.
- HandyTax - Helps disabled Canadians apply for tax refunds on their personal income tax returns. Parents of disabled children receive an additional benefit.
- Personal Finance Guide for People with Disabilities - Advice for people with disabilities on topics including finding financial stability, setting up a special needs trust, government funding options, and potential income sources including loans and scholarships.
- Retail Savings Guide for People with Disabilities - This guide provides a detailed look on how people with disabilities can stretch their dollars.
- Reverse Mortgage Alert - Understanding reverse mortgages, an option for covering the cost of home modifications for seniors and people with disabilities.
- TD Canada Trust - Site dedicated to serving the needs of banking customers with disabilities in Canada.