- Ability Online Support Network - An electronic mail system conneccting young people with disabilities or chronic illness to disabled and non-disabled peers and mentors. A valuable resource for families and friends anxious to know more about an illness and help manage it.
- Contact a Family - UK-based site for parents of children with disabilities.
- Exceptional Parent Magazine - Online resource providing information, support, ideas, encouragement and outreach for parents and families of children with disabilities, and the professionals who work with them.
- MUMS National Parent-to-Parent Network - Provides support to parents of children with a disability or disorder in the form of a networking system that matches them with other parents whose children have the same or similar condition.
- Our Kids - Devoted to raising special kids with special needs.
- Parents with Developmental Disabilities: A fair Chance - Videos profiling six parents who have developmental disabilities.
- Parents with Disabilities Online - Online resource for parents with disabilities. Includes links, articles, advice, adaptive aids, personal stories.
- Special Needs Family Fun - Enhancing the quality and fun of family life for special needs families.