- Center for Applied Special Technology - A not-for-profit organization that expands educational opportunities for individuals with disabilities through use of technology. CAST develops learning models, approaches, and tools that are usable by a wide range of learners.
- Eyecan Ltd. - Features VisionKey Series of portable eye tracking keyboards, to enable utilization of eye movements for complete computer access and for augmentative communication.
- IBM Accessibility - IBM technology including assistive devices and software tools that make computers more accessible, e.g., interactive speech and cognitive therapy tools, screen reader software and keyboard access utilities, and screen enlargement programs.
- Inclusive Design Resource Centre - Research and development centre at OCAD University in Toronto where open source developers, designers, researchers, advocates and volunteers work together to ensure that emerging information technology and practices are designed inclusively.
- Microsoft Accessibility Technology for Everyone - Site dedicated to Microsoft's effort to improve the lives of people with disabilities by making computers a positive force in employment, education, and recreation.
- orbiTouch - Manufacturer of keyless keyboard that utilizes arms and hands instead of fingers.
- Petrana - Watch and control movies and other DVD videos on computer or a computer-based Home Theater System entirely by voice command.
- PRC - Products that help people with disabilities communicate and gain independence. Features a complete line of AAC devices: Pathfinder, Vanguard, Vantage and SpringBoard.
- Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society - A North American association of people with a common interest in technology and disability. Dedicated to improving the potential of people with disabilities to achieve their goals through the use of technology.
- RehabTool.com - Leading edge assistive and adaptive technology products and services for children and adults with disabilities. Free product search. Communication devices, speech software, computer access equipment.
- RJ Cooper & Associates - Software and hardware for people with special needs.
- Secrest Resources - Provides a line of learning and assistive technology products, spealizing in hardware and software products for individuals with learning difficulties.
- Tetra Mouse - Mouth operated, dual joystick, precision computer mouse with 3-button functionality for people with little or no head movement
- Trace Research and Development Center - Based at the University of Wisconsin, the Trace Center is dedicated to preventing barriers and capitalizing on opportunities presented by information and telecommunication technologies, to create a more accessible world.