- allbodiesdance - Canadian dance company that brings together artists with and without disabilities to explore movement as a means of creative expression.
- Anjali Dance Company - UK-based professional contemporary dance company whose members have learning disabilities. The company produces, tours, and undertakes educational and outreach work.
- Axis Dance Company - A professional dance company featuring performances and workshops on the collaboration between dancers with and without disabilities.
- Dancing Wheels - Physically integrated dance company for people with and without disabilities.
- Full Radius Dance - A modern dance company that creates, commissions and performs work that challenge attitudes about disability and dance.
- U.S. Handicapable Square Dance Association - Sponsors Handicapable Square Dance Conventions. USH clubs around the country are made up of people with mental as well as physical disabilities.