- Abilities Expo - Trade show featuring products and services, from computers to athletic equipment and mobility products to daily living aids.
- Ms. Wheelchair America - Pageant for women of achievement who utilize wheelchairs.
- National Disability Sports Alliance - The national coordinating body for competitive sports for people with cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injuries and survivors of stroke. NDSA conducts national championships in ten sports.
- U.S. Deaf Ski and Snowboard Association - USDSSA is a non-profit recreational and competitive organization of Deaf and hard-of-hearing skiers and snowboarders. Sponsors the U.S. Deaf Ski & Snowboard Championships.
- World Congress & Exposition on Disabilities - Annual international conference and trade event, intended to educate, inform and provide a useful exchange of ideas for persons with disabilities and special healthcare needs and those involved in their care and development.
- World of Possibilities Expo - Healthy independent living expo.