- Association on Higher Education and Disability - An international, multicultural organization of professionals committed to full participation in higher education for persons with disabilities. Training programs, workshops, publications, and conferences.
- Barrier Free Education - A resource site helping students with disabilities gain access to math and science education.
- Canadian Research Centre on Inclusive Education - Located in the Faculty of Education at the University of Western Ontario, the Centre is a research association composed of faculty members, research associates, and graduate students who share an interest in inclusive education research.
- Eaton Coull Learning Group - Videos, handbooks, and curriculum for students with learning disabilities and ADHD. Focus is on transition planning and self-advocacy skills.
- Mobility International - Empowering people with disabilities around the world to achieve their human rights through international exchange and international development.
- Program Development Associates - Multimedia training and educational resources on an up-to-date list of disability topics. Suppier to disability professionals in social service agencies.
- Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic - Educational resource for those with "print disabilities" who can't effectively read standard print because of a disability.
- The Reading Success Lab™ - Software for diagnostic assessment of reading difficulties, intervention exercises for improving reading skills, and reassessment tests to measure improvement.