- About Access...For an Inclusive World - Access consultancy, design appraisals, access statements and access audits on all aspects of disabled accessibility.
- Accessibility Equipment Manufacturers Association - Comprised of manufacturer and associate members, AEMA is dedicated to promoting the awareness, understanding and acceptance of accessibility equipment to code & regulatory officials, government agencies, architects, building owners, and end users.
- Accessibility Modifications - North Carolina-based custom wheelchair ramps, bath, kitchen remodeling, grab bars, and more.
- Accessible Playground Equipment Directory - Listing of companies offering accessible playground equipment, accessories, components and products.
- Center for Inclusive Design and Environmental Access - Dedicated to improving design of environments and products by making them more usable, safer and appealing to people with a range of abilities. Resources and expertise in architecture, design, facilities management and social and behavioral sciences.
- Centre for Accessible Environments - Committed making buildings and places accessible to all users. It is a technical information training and consultancy resource for the construction industry, providers of goods and services, care professions and disabled people.
- Community Association for Riding for the Disabled (CARD) - Therapeutic horseback riding programs in Toronto.
- Institute for Human Centered Design - A non-profit organization promoting accessibility as well as universal design through education programs, technical assistance, training, consulting, publications and design advocacy.
- Silver Cross - Provides free information on selecting an accessibility lift or mobility device.
- Stop Gap - Toronto-based community organization helping to raise awareness and improve access through initiatives such as the Community Ramp project, in which business with single-step storefronts can receive a custom ramp at no cost.
- Universal Design Education Online - Supports educators and students in their teaching and study of universal design.