- Accessibility Equipment Manufacturers Association - Comprised of manufacturer and associate members, AEMA is dedicated to promoting the awareness, understanding and acceptance of accessibility equipment to code & regulatory officials, government agencies, architects, building owners, and end users.
- Accessible Housing Society - Calgary-based non-profit organization that creates opportunities for safe, affordable, barrier-free housing for people experiencing mobility problems.
- Center for Inclusive Design and Environmental Access - Dedicated to improving the design of environments and products by making them more usable, safer and appealing to people with a wide range of abilities, throughout their life spans.
- Centre for Accessible Environments - Committed making buildings and places accessible to all users. It is a technical information training and consultancy resource for the construction industry, providers of goods and services, care professions and disabled people.
- Concrete Change - International effort to make all homes "visitable."
- Council of Canadians with Disabilities - CCD is a national human rights organization of people with disabilities working for an accessible and inclusive Canada.
- Homemods.org - Resources on home adaptations and design.
- National Center on Accessibility - A national resource promoting access for people with disabilities in recreation. Information on parks, recreation and tourism, including newsletter and listserv.
- Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Soc of NA - Information and links to resources about assistive technology and home modifications.
- Stop Gap - Toronto-based community organization helping to raise awareness and improve access through initiatives such as the Community Ramp project, in which business with single-step storefronts can receive a custom ramp at no cost.