- About Access...For an Inclusive World - Access consultancy, design appraisals, access statements and access audits on all aspects of disabled accessibility.
- Access is Ability - Solutions for service providers and employers to enable them to include persons with disabilities in all their endeavors.
- AD-AS - Accessible furniture, based on universal design concepts, for education, healthcare, kitchen and bath, and the workplace.
- Center for Inclusive Design and Environmental Access - Dedicated to improving design of environments and products by making them more usable, safer and appealing to people with a range of abilities. Resources and expertise in architecture, design, facilities management and social and behavioral sciences.
- Centre for Accessible Environments - Committed making buildings and places accessible to all users. It is a technical information training and consultancy resource for the construction industry, providers of goods and services, care professions and disabled people.
- Concrete Change - International effort to make all homes "visitable."
- Institute for Human Centered Design - A non-profit organization promoting accessibility as well as universal design through education programs, technical assistance, training, consulting, publications and design advocacy.
- Stop Gap - Toronto-based community organization helping to raise awareness and improve access through initiatives such as the Community Ramp project, in which business with single-step storefronts can receive a custom ramp at no cost.
- Tetra Society of North America - Dedicated to assisting people with disabilities by recruiting skilled volunteer engineers and technicians to create assistive devices. Based in Vancouver with branches throughout the US and in India.
- Universal Design Education Online - Supports educators and students in their teaching and study of universal design.