- Adaptive Skiing Guide - Guide to adaptive skiing, giving disabled people the chance to enjoy snowsports at the most suitable resorts in North America.
- BYO Playgrounds - Accessible playground equipment.
- Disability Football Club Directory - British-based directory for sharing information and increasing awareness of footballing opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Intrepid Equipment - Handcycles and recumbent trikes, plus useful technical information on handcycling and recumbents.
- Jubilee Trust Sailing - JST owns and operates two tall ships that are the only two vessels in the world designed and built to enable a crew of mixed physical abilities to sail side by side on equal terms.
- PALAESTRA - Quarterly publication and source of information for individuals interested in sport, physical education and recreation involving individuals with disabilities.
- Traditions Farm Therapeutic Riding Centre - Therapeutic riding program that helps improve the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of people with disabilities.
- Wheelchair Curling - Resource for wheelchair curlers and their supporters.