- Access Travel Center - Comprehensive travel information and resources for people with special needs.
- Accessible Air Travel: A Guide for People with Disabilities - Guide for passengers with disabilities.
- Disabled Accessible Travel - Tours, excursions and sightseeing for people with disabilities.
- Emerging Horizons - Consumer-oriented magazine about accessible travel.
- Gimp on the Go - Travel resources for people with disabilities, including travel reviews, tips, industry news, bulletin boards.
- Handicapped Travel Club - RV traveling for people with disabilities.
- Haseltine Systems Corporation - Disability technology company. Manufacturer of Haseltine Flyers, containers that protect wheelchairs from damage during travel. Distributors in the U.S.
- Medical Travel, Inc. - Full service medical travel agency for people with special needs.
- Orlando Wheelchair Scooter Rentals Disneyworld Area - Daily and weekly rates. Free delivery in the Orlando and Disneyworld area.
- Paratransit Watch - Accessible Public Transportation News, Issues, and Resources.
- Ride-Away Corporation - Accessible vehicle rentals throughout New England and the Mid-Atlantic. Additional locations in Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Vermont and Virginia.
- Scootarama - Specializing in the rental of scooters and electric convenience vehicles for Orlando conventions and theme parks - Disneyworld, Universal Studios, Seaworld.
- ScootAround - Worldwide scooter and wheelchair rental service. Arrange for scooter or wheelchair rentals in over 500 locations across North America and around the world.
- Scooter Rentals Orlando - Delivery to all Disney resorts, Universal Studios & Sea World hotels,Kissimmee and vacation homes.
- Scooter-Plus Rentals - Scooter and wheelchair rental in Washingrton, D.C., Northern Virginia, Maryland and all surrounding regions.
- Society for Accessible Travel and Hospitality - Raises awareness of the needs of travelers with disabilities; dedicated to removing physical and attitudinal barriers to free access and expanding travel opportunities in the United States and abroad.
- The Rolling Rains Report - A site on inclusive travel, discussing how to make the travel and hospitality industry more responsive to access issues.
- Travel Consumer: Traveling with Disabilities - Information on destinations that meet the needs of travelers with disabilities.
- Wheel the World - Resource guide for travellers with disabilities. Includes travel reports, agents, and other information.
- Wheelchair Accessible Travel Guide - Travel tips and advice for persons using wheelchairs.
- WhenWe ... Travel - Helpful tips on finding a good wheelchair accessible hotel plus a list of over 37,000 wheelchair-accessible hotels around the world.