- Contact a Family - UK-based site for parents of children with disabilities.
- Exceptional Parent Magazine - Online resource providing information, support, ideas, encouragement and outreach for parents and families of children with disabilities, and the professionals who work with them.
- MUMS National Parent-to-Parent Network - Provides support to parents of children with a disability or disorder in the form of a networking system that matches them with other parents whose children have the same or similar condition.
- Our Kids - Devoted to raising special kids with special needs.
- Parents with Developmental Disabilities: A fair Chance - Videos profiling six parents who have developmental disabilities.
- Parents with Disabilities Online - Online resource for parents with disabilities. Includes links, articles, advice, adaptive aids, personal stories.
- Pathways Awareness Foundation - Not-for-profit organization dedicated to education for and about children with movement and physical challenges, and their families. Pathways gained its name from the belief that the brain can create new connections if the old connections no longer work.
- Special Needs Family Fun - Enhancing the quality and fun of family life for special needs families.