- Abledata - Objective information about assistive technology products and rehabilitation equipment available from domestic and international sources. Abledata does not sell any products, but helps locate companies that do.
- Age UK Mobility - UK-based retailer of products and aids for seniors and people with disabilities.
- Alimed - Wide range of top quality durable medical equipment.
- All Time Medical - Medical supplies and mobility aids such as wheelchairs, rollators, walkers, lift chairs, and mobility scooters.
- Axistive - Assistive Technology News Portal - News on products and projects that help people with disabilities
- B & M Supplies - Mobility, nursing and care products available online. UK-based.
- Best Medical Supplies on Sale - Nationwide provider of power wheelchairs, manual wheelchairs, mobility scooters and medical supplies.
- Canes Canada - Canes for daily use, collectors' canes and walking sticks. Online shopping.
- Disabled Dealer - National nesource for buying and selling adaptive equipment online and in print.
- Fashionable Canes and Walking Sticks - A variety of fashionable walking canes and sticks including wooden, elegant, collectors, aluminum, specialty, and hiking staffs.
- Help My Mobility - Information on buying mobility equipment. Free online advice.
- Infinitec - Brings assistive technology to people with disabilities in the Illinois counties of Cook, DuPage, Lake and Kane.
- JB-3 Leg Bag Valve - Fully mechanical leg bag valve. Design allows for almost effortless activation.
- Just Home Medical - Range of mobility devices, daily living aids, and other home medical products.
- MEDmarketplace - Website for buyers and sellers of medical equipment.
- Mobility Products - Disability equipment and products. UK-based.
- Mobility Spot - Home healthcare products.
- Motus Medical - UK supplier and partner of specialist wheelchair and power chair equipment for occupational therapists and disability charities.
- MyHealth Mobility - Range of mobility scooters, wheelchairs, riser recliner chairs and daily living aids in the UK.
- Nordic Care Services Ltd. - Suppliers of assisted living products to care homes, professional carers and the public.
- Ocelco Patient Aid Equipment and Parts - Patient aid equipment and parts. Producst include wheelchairs, grab bars, shower products, pulse oximeters, hospital cubicle curtains and tracking and more.
- Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society - A North American association of people with a common interest in technology and disability. Dedicated to improving the potential of people with disabilities to achieve their goals through the use of technology.
- RehabMart - Provider of medical supplies, rehabilitation products and healthcare technologies, supplying customers with items such as patient lifts, wheelchair cushions, Hyperbaric chambers, and bathtub lifts.
- Stechford Mobility - Stairlifts, wheelchairs, mobility aids, walking aids, riser chairs & bed risers. Located in Birmingham, UK
- Tetra Society of North America - Dedicated to assisting people with disabilities by recruiting skilled volunteer engineers and technicians to create assistive devices. Based in Vancouver with branches throughout the US and in India.
- The Mobility Aids Centre - UK-based company that supplies, installs, maintains and repairs a wide range of wheelchairs, mobility scooters, stairlifts & standing / walking frames.
- The Walking Cane Store - Elegant walking canes and walking sticks.
- UKS Mobility - Supplier of mobility aids in the UK.
- US Medical Supplies - Online retailer of medical and disability equipment.
- Used Medical Equipment Company - Medical equipment supplier of new and used medical equipment, healthcare equipment, hospital equipment, and more.