- Center on Human Policy - A Syracuse University-based policy, research, and advocacy organization involved in the movement to insure the rights of people with disabilities. Activities include studies, research, information and referral, advocacy, training and consultation.
- Disability Rights Exhibition - Virtual exhibition from the Smithsonian National Museum of American History on the disability rights movement.
- Disability Rights in Housing - Information from the US Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Guide to Disability Claims - If you become disabled and can no longer work, disability insurance plans and government disability programs offer potential sources of replacement income in the form of disability benefit payments.
- The Parent Side - Disabilities-Rights store for self-advocates, parents and others, on inclusive education and community. Created by a parent. T-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs & more.