- Center for Applied Special Technology - A not-for-profit organization that expands educational opportunities for individuals with disabilities through use of technology. CAST develops learning models, approaches, and tools that are usable by a wide range of learners.
- Eyecan Ltd. - Features VisionKey Series of portable eye tracking keyboards, to enable utilization of eye movements for complete computer access and for augmentative communication.
- IBM Accessibility - IBM technology including assistive devices and software tools that make computers more accessible, e.g., interactive speech and cognitive therapy tools, screen reader software and keyboard access utilities, and screen enlargement programs.
- Microsoft Accessibility Technology for Everyone - Site dedicated to Microsoft's effort to improve the lives of people with disabilities by making computers a positive force in employment, education, and recreation.
- RJ Cooper & Associates - Software and hardware for people with special needs.
- Trace Research and Development Center - Based at the University of Wisconsin, the Trace Center is dedicated to preventing barriers and capitalizing on opportunities presented by information and telecommunication technologies, to create a more accessible world.