- Alabama Disabilities Action Coalition - Statewide, non-partisan coalition of individuals with disabilities and organizations representing them.
- Alberta Disabilities Forum - Shares information and ideas with the objective of speaking with a unified voice on issues of importance to Albertans with disabilities.
- American Association of People with Disabilities - A non-profit, non-partisan, cross-disability organization whose goals are unity, leadership and impact. Goal is to leverage the numbers of people with disabilities and their families and friends to access economic and other benefits.
- Canadian Foundation for Physically Disabled Persons - CFPDP brings public attention to the needs and accomplishments of people with physical disabilities. Its projects include The Great Valentine Gala and the Terry Fox Hall Of Fame.
- Disability Foundation - Dedicated to helping people with disabilities achieve full citizenship in the community.
- Easter Seals - Provides services to children and adults with disabilities and other special needs, and support to their families.
- Foundation for People with Learning Disabilities - The largest web site on Learning disability/difficulties in the United Kingdom
- LifeROOTS Disability Services - Non-profit organization providing services for children and adults with disabilities in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho and surrounding areas.
- March of Dimes Canada - Organization delivering services to adults with physical disabilities in Canada.
- PROVAIL - Washington State's largest private, multi-service agency dedicated to meeting the needs of people with all types of disabilities. Programs in Community Living, Employment, Assistive Technologies, and Legal Advocacy.