- Canadian Association for Disabled Skiing - CADS has a membership of about 4,000 with divisions in every Canadian province and ties to disabled skiing organizations around the world.
- Disabled Sailing Association of Ontario - Dedicated to providing people who have mobility impairments with the opportunity to learn about and enjoy sailing.
- Pal-O-Mine Equestrian - Therapeutic horseback riding program for people with with disabilities.
- PALAESTRA - Quarterly publication and source of information for individuals interested in sport, physical education and recreation involving individuals with disabilities.
- Rebound Therapy dot org - Offers training courses and information on rebound therapy - the use of trampolines for movement, therapeutic exercise and recreation for people with special needs.
- Ride On Therapeutic Horsemanship - California organization dedicated to improving the life of disabled children and adults through instruction and guidance in the field of therapeutic horseback riding.
- Riverwood Therapeutic Riding Center - A non-profit organization in North Carolina dedicated to helping those with physical disabilities learn to ride horses so they can gain confidence and muscle development.
- Traditions Farm Therapeutic Riding Centre - Therapeutic riding program that helps improve the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of people with disabilities.
- US Handicycling Federation - Site of the US organizing body of handicyling sport.
- USA Volleyball Disabled Volleyball Division - Comprehensive information on volleyball for people with disabilities, including links to paralympics, federations and more.