- CameraMouse - Software for hands free computer control. Using a standard USB camera, users can precisely control cursor movement and actions with simple head or finger movements.
- Eyecan Ltd. - Features VisionKey Series of portable eye tracking keyboards, to enable utilization of eye movements for complete computer access and for augmentative communication.
- IBM Accessibility - IBM technology including assistive devices and software tools that make computers more accessible, e.g., interactive speech and cognitive therapy tools, screen reader software and keyboard access utilities, and screen enlargement programs.
- Microsoft Accessibility Technology for Everyone - Site dedicated to Microsoft's effort to improve the lives of people with disabilities by making computers a positive force in employment, education, and recreation.
- Nuance - Supplier of speech and imaging solutions that are used to automate a wide range of manual processes.
- orbiTouch - Manufacturer of keyless keyboard that utilizes arms and hands instead of fingers.
- PRC - Products that help people with disabilities communicate and gain independence. Features a complete line of AAC devices: Pathfinder, Vanguard, Vantage and SpringBoard.
- RehabTool.com - Leading edge assistive and adaptive technology products and services for children and adults with disabilities. Free product search. Communication devices, speech software, computer access equipment.
- RJ Cooper & Associates - Software and hardware for people with special needs.
- Tetra Mouse - Mouth operated, dual joystick, precision computer mouse with 3-button functionality for people with little or no head movement