- Association of Mouth and Foot Painting Artists Worldwide - International association that helps disabled mouth and foot painting artists distribute and sell their work.
- Diversity Works - Facilitates professional development that includes everyone and provides a range of consulting services in the areas of strategic planning, evaluation, accessibility, event coordination, participatory research, human resources, outreach, awareness raising
- eSight Careers Network - Online community addressing disability employment issues.
- GLADNET - The Global Applied Disability Research and Information Network is part of the UN's International Labour Organization. The network is committed to the goal of advancing competitive employment and training opportunities for persons with disabilities.
- Job Accommodation Network - JAN is an international toll-free consulting service that provides information about job accommodations and the employability of people with disabilities.