- BerkelBike - Combination of a handcycle and a recumbent bike, driven by the power of the arms as well as legs.
- Bioptron - Devices that use light therapy as a treatment for pain, wound healing and tissue repair, as well as to achieve general health benefits.
- Core Medical Equipment - Provides sports medicine and physical medicine equipment, used worldwide.
- Ex N' Flex International - Passive/active exercise therapy machines for people with disabilities and seniors.
- Flexiciser - Exercise equipment for people with disabilities. Strengthens weakened muscles, improves circulation and reduces spasticity.
- Fun and Function - Offers a large selection of toys and therapy equipment for children with autism and other special needs.
- GPK Inc. - Products for people with quadraplegia, including exercise and computer equipment.
- Orbit Medical - Power wheelchairs, in-home oxygen, and sleep therapy products.
- People in Motion - Annual Canadian exhibition of barrier-free designs, home health care products, sports and recreation, exercise equipment, rehabilitation services and more.
- RehabMart - Provider of medical supplies, rehabilitation products and healthcare technologies, supplying customers with items such as patient lifts, wheelchair cushions, Hyperbaric chambers, and bathtub lifts.
- Richardson Products, Inc. - Provider of comprehensive rehab equipment.
- S.R. Smith - Adaptive fitness and exercise products, including aquatic lifts.
- The Wheelchair Gym - Wheelchair/power-chair accessible hydraulic resistance upper body exercise machine.
- Theracycle - The Theracycle is a motor-driven exercise bike designed for people who lack the strength but need the exercise.
- Therapeutic Alliances Inc. - TAI of Fairborn, Ohio, offers a line of electrotherapy and rehabilitation equipment for treating SCI, stroke, MS, CP, and other neuromuscular disorders.
- Wheelchair Gym - Upper body movement therapy with hydraulic resistance machine.