- Association of Mouth and Foot Painting Artists Worldwide - International association that helps disabled mouth and foot painting artists distribute and sell their work.
- Center for an Accessible Society - Focuses public attention on disability and independent living issues by disseminating information developed through research.
- Institute on Independent Living - Promotes opportunities for persons with disabilities to gain personal and political power, self-determination, full participation and equality through information, training materials, consultancy and technical assistance.
- Learn About the Different Types of Service Dogs - Information about different types of service dogs.
- Manage at Home - UK retailer of mobility and disability products and equipment.
- Medical Alert Advice - Compare Life Alert, Lifeline, LifeStation, Alert1 and more.
- Medical Alert Systems Review - Compare the top medical alert systems to date. Rankings updated bi-annually.
- Pennsylvania Stair Lifts - Stair lift experts.
- Senior Tubs - Blog about the top walk in bathtubs for seniors and people with disabilities.
- Service Dog Directory - Directory of service dog resources, including training schools in the US and internationally.
- Tetra Society of North America - Dedicated to assisting people with disabilities by recruiting skilled volunteer engineers and technicians to create assistive devices. Based in Vancouver with branches throughout the US and in India.
- The Fidelco Guide Dog Foundation - Guide dog school located in New England; breeds, raises and trains German shepherd guide dogs to be placed with blind men and women.
- Walk In Bathtub Reviewers - Extensive collection of in-depth walk in bathtub reviews.
- Walk In Tubs Guide - Reviews for walk in tubs available in the market.
- Wallk in Bathtub Reviews - Company and product reviews for a large variety of walk in bathtubs.
- WestCanProducts - Wheelchair accessories and houehold aids for seniors and people with disabilities.
- World Institute on Disability - WID is a nonprofit, international public-policy center dedicated to carrying out cutting edge research on disability issues and overcoming obstacles to independent living. Headquarters in Oakland, California