- Able Flight - Non-profit scholarship organization that offers people with disabilities a unique way to challenge themselves through flight training.
- Disability Football Club Directory - British-based directory for sharing information and increasing awareness of footballing opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Freedom's Wings International - A non-profit organization providing the opportunity for people with disabilities to fly in specially adapted sailplanes, either as a passenger or as a member of the flight training program.
- International Committee of Sports for the Deaf - Information about international competitions for the deaf, the executive committee, updated sports information, and more.
- International Paralympic Committee - Web site of the international representative organization of elite sports for athletes with disabilities. IPC organises, supervises and co-ordinates the Paralympic Games and other multi-disability competitions on elite sports level.
- National Wheelchair Basketball Association - NWBA is comprised of 181 basketball teams within twenty-two conferences. The organization was founded in 1948, and today consists of men's, women's, intercollegiate, and youth teams throughout the United States and Canada.
- North American Riding for the Handicapped Inc. - Since 1969, NARHA centers have served thousands of riders with disabilities across the U.S. and Canada.
- Sportability - Provides sport and challenging pursuits for people with paralysis around the UK.