- Ability Online Support Network - An electronic mail system conneccting young people with disabilities or chronic illness to disabled and non-disabled peers and mentors. A valuable resource for families and friends anxious to know more about an illness and help manage it.
- Canadian Association of Independent Living Centres - National umbrella organization which consists of local autonomous Independent Living Resource Centres (ILRCs).
- Disabilities R Us - A chat site created by and for people with physical disabilities. Includes message boards, FAQs, music and books, links and more
- Disabled World News - Online community for disabled persons Free disabled dating forums classifieds, latest news for people with disabilities. Post your own disabled articles.
- WheelchairJunkie.com - Wheelchair users analyse wheelchairs and scooters by standards of affordability, durability, maneuverability, reliability, and usability.
- WheelchairNet - Online community for people who have a common interest in wheelchair technology, its improvement and successful application.