- A Celebration of Wheels - Web site focusing on the wheelchair experience, including sections on celebrities, innovation, "roll" models, issues and more.
- Disability History Museum - Promotes understanding about the historical experience of people with disabilities by recovering, chronicling, and interpreting their stories. Includes searchable archives.
- Disability Social History Project - Disabilities through the ages. Includes biographies of disabled activists and philosophers, the history of the disability rights movement, and more.
- Institute on Disability Culture - Promotes pride in the history, activities, and cultural identity of individuals with disabilities throughout the world.
- Museum of disABILITY - Dedicated to advancing the understanding, acceptance, and independence of people with disabilities.
- The Nth Degree - Products, designs and stories for disability culture, independent living, inclusion, diversity and the disability rights movement. T-shirts, buttons, stories and more.