- Cerebral Palsy A Guide for Care - An overview of material contained in a book of the same name. Extensive information from causes and diagnosis to types, prognosis and goals.
- Origins of Cerebral Palsy - A site exploring the origins of cerebral palsy, looking at both genetic and non-genetic factors.
- The Cerebral Palsy Association of BC - We connect people with cerebral palsy to programs and services and raise awareness of CP in the community.
- The Vest Airway Clearance System - The Vest is a medical device used by children and adults to help clear excess mucus from their lungs. Used by people with Cerebral Palsy, ALS, and Muscular Dystropy, as well as lung transplant patients.
- Yafaau's Website - Personal site by the father of a child with cerebral palsy in the Maldive Islands.